Versatile supports commercial projects such as hotels across Ireland with commercial basins crafted from hard-wearing materials like Alape glazed titanium steel sinks in a range of freestanding pedestals, above counter and bespoke options.
Glazed steel in the bathroom.
So what is glazed steel?!
- A composite material made of a steel body that is both robust and light at the same time, plus a high quality, homogenous glass surface
- Thin layer technology: three coats/three fires – max. 0.3mm
- At 830°C, the glaze that has been applied melts and becomes Glazed Steel
- What is impressive about products made of Glazed Steel is the precision in terms of their surfaces, edges, cut-out sections and basic geometric form
Features & Benefits of Glazed Steel:
- Impact and scratch resistant (due to thin layer technology)
- Colourfast, long-lasting surfaces
- Totally hygienic with anti-bacterial properties
- Can be individually altered for special designs (e.g. shape, position of fittings, lotion dispensers, dimensions)
- Optimum noise reduction thanks to a top quality soundproofing system (sound pads)
- Lightweight, can therefore go by parcel delivery
- Product is 100% recyclable
- Acid and heat resistant
- Available in a range of colours
Visit our award-winning showroom at Beechmount Home Park, Navan, Co. Meath or contact our expert team at +353 (0)46.902.9444 or email email@example.com for further information and samples.
Versatile, from inspiration to installation, we’re with you all the way!