This included finding out about the features and benefits of Alape Glazed Steel Basins and getting to design our very own Alape Basin. Creating our own personalised basin was an opportunity to bring out our artistic sides and have some fun.
We also visited the World Heritage town of Goslar and experienced their wonderful Christmas market whose beautiful decorated food, drink and craft stalls were arranged in the shape of a star.
Some of our Alape Basin personalised designs
Alape has over 114 years of history first making enamelled products for the home.
Adolf Lamprecht formed Alape in Penig/Germany.
The name Alape was formed by combining the starts of the founders.
The Bucket Sink was first manufactured in 1930 and is still being produced today; around 500,000 are produced each year. Most Houses in Germany have these sinks in garages or the cellar.
Glassed Titanium Steel is a composite material made of a steel body that is both robust and light at the same time, plus has a high quality, homogenous glass surface.
There is a thin layer technology that consists of three coats/three fires – max.
At 830°C, the glaze that has been applied melts and becomes Glassed Titanium Steel.
What is impressive about products made of Glassed Titanium Steel is the precision in terms of their surfaces, edges, cut-out sections and basic geometric form.
• Impact and scratch resistant (due to thin layer technology)
• Colourfast, long-lasting surfaces
• Totally hygienic with anti-bacterial properties
• Can be individually altered for special designs (e.g. shape, position of fittings, lotion dispensers, dimensions)
• Optimum noise reduction thanks to a top quality soundproofing system (sound pads)
• Lightweight, can therefore go by parcel delivery
• Product is 100% recyclable
• Acid and heat resistant
• Glassed Titanium Steel is a highly resistant glazed surface that produces incomparable purity
• Glassed Titanium Steel is a composite material made of a steel body that is both robust and light at the same time.
• Discreet and purist in the design
• Elements blend in with the room without making any particular statement in regard to style or design
• Can be integrated into creative design
Glass Titanium Steel is Origami of Steel. You can bend it; fold it to produce unique designs which are friendly to the environment and long lasting.
For further information contact Versatile Showrooms T: +353 469029444 E: firstname.lastname@example.org